It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help.
NO PURCHASE OR ATTENDANCE AT THE EXPO IS NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS PROMOTION. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW, RULE, OR REGULATION. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. FCC Finance LLC, Post Office Box 795489, Dallas, TX 75379-5489 (“Sponsor”) shall award one (1) 2021 Apple 10.2-inch iPad (Wi-Fi, 64GB). The prize period begins on September 23, 2022 at 12:01 AM CST and ends on September 28, 2022 at 12:01 PM CST. The random drawing shall be conducted approximately ten (10) days after the end of the prize period. Winner will be determined from a random drawing of all eligible entries received during the prize period. The odds of winning are determined by the number of eligible entries received during the prize period. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify, or terminate this promotion without notice at any time. This promotion may be conducted in conjunction with other Sponsor promotions.
2. Winner will be notified by e-mail or by telephone within three (3) business days of the drawing in which the winner is selected. Sponsor shall make three (3) attempts to notify winner in this manner. If the winner still has not been contacted and notified after these three (3) attempts, then Sponsor will send a fourth and final notification attempt via certified mail, return receipt requested, to the address of the winner indicated on the winning entry within fourteen (14) days of the drawing. If the winner does not contact Sponsor within seven (7) days following the date of mailing of the certified letter, it will be deemed that the winner cannot be contacted and will thus result in disqualification of the winner, forfeiture of the prize, and selection of an alternate winner. The return of the certified mail prize notification as undeliverable will result in the winner’s disqualification and forfeiture of the prize and selection of an alternate winner. An alternate winner will be selected within three (3) business days of the winner’s disqualification pursuant to the selection and notification process set out herein. Only the winner will receive notification. All prizes will be awarded.
3. Promotion entrants may enter this promotion by either (a) visiting the Sweepstakes registration page located on Sponsor’s website at www.FCCFinance.com/wre2022, and fully completing and submitting the registration form on that page, or (b) filling out a 3×5 post card with the entrant’s name, address (including zip code), home and work telephone numbers (including area codes) and send the post card to FCC Finance LLC, Post Office Box 795489, Dallas, TX 75379-5489. All mailed entries must be postmarked by September 28, 2022. Sponsor is not responsible for any illegible, misplaced, damaged, unreadable, unopenable or late entries or computer or electronic failures. There is a limit of one entry per person and per email address for electronic submissions. No third-party entry or entry through any sweepstakes service is permitted. Any person who attempts or otherwise encourages the entry of multiple or false contact information under multiple identities or uses any device or artifice to enter or encourage multiple or false entries, as determined by Sponsor, will be disqualified. Use of robotic entry devices is strictly prohibited.
4. Submission of videos, pictures, letters, descriptions, recordings or digital material as part of this promotion become the property of Sponsor and may or may not be used by Sponsor in its advertising and marketing campaigns on one or many occasions, and Sponsor will have the right to edit, modify and use or not use all or any part of such submissions as determined by Sponsor.
5. Promotion entrants must (a) be twenty one (21) years of age or older as of the time of entering this promotion and (b) a legal resident of the United States. Employees, officers, and directors of Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, co-branded partners, consultants, contractors, advertising, public relations, promotion, fulfillment and marketing agencies, and their immediate families (and those living in their same households) are not eligible to participate in this promotion.
6. Apple® is not affiliated with this promotion. The maximum retail value of the prize is $500. All expenses not specifically provided for are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. All dollars are expressed in U.S. currency. No transfers, substitution in prizes, or cash will be allowed except by Sponsor, who may substitute a prize of equal or greater value in its sole and absolute discretion. Upon awarding of a prize, the winner assumes full ownership and responsibility for the prize.
7. To qualify to receive a prize, the winner must comply with all Official Rules instructions and requirements, as well as have met all of the eligibility requirements set forth within these Official Rules; otherwise the winner will be disqualified and the prize will be forfeited, and an alternative winner will be selected. The winner must allow for Sponsor to take professional promotional photographs and recordings of the winner. Acceptance or use of the prize constitutes permission for Sponsor and its affiliates to use the recipient’s name and likeness for advertising and promotional purposes without compensation, unless otherwise prohibited by law.
8. Liability for any applicable taxes, including all federal, state, and local taxes and/or other fees that may apply to prizes are the sole responsibility of the winner. Any required tax reporting forms will be furnished to the Internal Revenue Service and state tax agency. Entries that are lost, late, illegible, or incomplete for any reason will not be eligible. Sponsor reserves the right to modify or terminate this promotion at any time or disqualify any entry in good faith. In the event of a dispute concerning the identity of the person submitting an entry, the entry will be deemed to be submitted by the person in whose name the winning home is titled.
9. By participating in this promotion, each entrant agrees to release, discharge, and hold harmless Sponsor, its affiliates, co-branded partners, subsidiaries, retailers, agencies, and their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents, from any damages that may arise out of participation in this promotion in any way or out of the acceptance, use, misuse, or possession of a prize. By entering into this promotion, each entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims, or controversies (hereafter referred to as a “Claim”) arising under or relating to this promotion, including the validity or enforceability of this arbitration provision, shall be subject to binding arbitration to be determined by one (1) arbitrator, in accordance with and pursuant to the then prevailing Consumer Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”), to be held and arbitrated in the judicial district in which the entrant lives at the time of his or her entering into this promotion. Each entrant agrees that he or she will not assert a Claim on behalf of, or as a member of, any group or class. The findings of the arbitrator shall be final and binding on all parties. Each party shall be responsible for its own fees and costs. This agreement to arbitrate, and any award or verdict will be specifically enforceable under the prevailing law of any court having jurisdiction. Notice of the demand for arbitration will be filed by the party asserting the Claim with AAA. The demand for arbitration shall be made within a reasonable time after the Claim in question has arisen, and in no event shall any such demand be made after the date when institution of legal or equitable proceedings based on such Claim would be barred by the applicable statute of limitations. Any arbitration proceeding and any award or verdict shall remain confidential between the parties and shall not be made public.
10. For a prize winner list, please send a written request to Sponsor at CSR@FCCFinance.com.
11. This promotion is conducted in English, which will be given its everyday ordinary meaning. This promotion is governed by the laws of the United States of America.